Registering for a Course

Degree-seeking 学生s

New students seeking a degree or certificate will need to complete an 招生 application and following acceptance they will be provided with the contact information to discuss advisement and course registration.

Accepted and current students will need to contact their advisement office to register for a course.

New Non-degree/Non-matriculated 学生s

Those looking to register for a course (or more) for the first time, but not receive financial aid or enroll in a degree or certificate program, 应该 create an account and apply to be accepted as a Non-Degree/Non-matriculated student.

Following your acceptance, you will be able to call the Office of 学生 Outreach, Advisement and Retention at (518) 629-7219 to meet with an advisor and discuss how to register for classes. Walk-in advisement is available on a first-come, first-served basis in the Office of 学生 Outreach, Advisement and Retention, located in Guenther Enrollment Services Center, Suite 231.

Current Non-degree/Non-matriculated 学生s

If you are looking to register for a course (or more) in a future semester and are currently attending, but still do not want to receive financial aid or enroll in a degree or certificate program, you will be sent an AVN (advisement verification number) to your Hudson Valley email account at the beginning of the enrollment cycle. To register via Hudson Valley 《推荐全球十大博彩公司排行榜》杂志, you will need to use the AVN and may review the How to Register with an AVN (PDF) document to assist you.

Once you schedule your courses, you will need to complete the following to be a registered student:

Submit Immunization Records
New York State law requires that all students born on or after Jan. 1, 1957, and who enroll in six or more credits for any given term to provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps and rubella.

Pay Your 学费 Bill
You must pay the tuition bill or confirm your registration by the close of business on the due date in order to secure your schedule.
注意: In order to qualify for resident tuition rates, you must have a valid Certificate of Residence on file each year. 


Call the Registration Information Center at (518) 629-7700.

Upcoming Semesters

  • Summer Session 1, 2 and 3 Classes begin Monday, May 20
  • Summer Session 5 and 6 Classes begin Monday, July 1



  • Full Semester and Early Sprint 8-Week Classes begin Tuesday, Sept. 3
  • Sprint 12-Week Classes begin Monday, Sept. 30 and Sprint 8-Week Classes begin Monday, Oct. 28